Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, meran said:

its all for the show. These girls are entertainers and thats what they do.
Every one does in her own style. Iram does in  her own and Michele in her own style 

There is one big difference ... at least the cam shows Michele and Jessica are doing are fake ... They do not have fun and there is nothing for real. They use RLC as some kind of advertising platform to get more customers and at the same time destroy what RLC is build on. Just to pretend that there is something is actualy worth than doing nothing at all, because it is not real. 

• Upvote 2

Yes Michelle is then not a computer animation, which shows that she is not false anyway, because what so many people go to the movies and spend money to see, for example, the Transformers or something else that is shown at the cinema, even today, it is probably not a single film that is not no fake elements in. so why is it so hard for something to be false in here then, and those who want to pay for it. I think anyway Michelle, Jessica and many of the remaining disturbed beautiful girls are very much a reality for me anyway. and I love their choice to share and give so much of their private lives, which probably not many people here in the CC group would even be able to show down on the beach, for their somewhat complex for some of their bodies. Nah life is only borrowed, so why not enjoy the great moments that are offered, and then have a memory with a big smile on one's lips. ✨?????

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MAX1 said:

When I go on Cam 1 in the appartement, did I see a lamp standing right before Michelles door? Looks dangerous to me. Or did my eyes playing tricks on me?

its maybe her way of saying that she is caming like nicole puting a sign on her door who knows :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

One thing is for sure anyway. If it would be UM every time Michelle and Jessica made their private shows. When the Devils would take a house in hell, and posts would get CC servers to overheat. Nah as long as you have to take some of these lovely girls' interests, so am I very happy anyway. ????

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't how much she ask a minute for private but it has been 10 min or so that someone took a private and nothing hapend xD She is the true queen ... of blue balls LMAO :cool:

She will never do something on camera for real. ... Every of her actions last max about 3 sec and is stop immediate. It is a fake show to get the money of people. Actually not very nice move of her. ... In any case, it is stupid to pay her any money for this, because they are so many girls that actualy perform for real and for less money ... I do not know why RLC casted this faking girl, but i hope she will be gone fast.

More importantly, however, is that cam show are generally bad for RLC. It can not be good if viewers interact with the residents. They would be nothing else as the request. No real life no real emotions. RLC would be like a shell without content. 

2 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

One thing is for sure anyway. If it would be UM every time Michelle and Jessica made their private shows. When the Devils would take a house in hell, and posts would get CC servers to overheat. Nah as long as you have to take some of these lovely girls' interests, so am I very happy anyway. ????

Dude u just reveil RLC Master plan, U got to pay to see private :cool: be carefull u gonna get banned :cool:

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There is one big difference ... at least the cam shows Michele and Jessica are doing are fake ... They do not have fun and there is nothing for real. They use RLC as some kind of advertising platform to get more customers and at the same time destroy what RLC is build on. Just to pretend that there is something is actualy worth than doing nothing at all, because it is not real. 

and Irma shows are genuine ? 

They here in this apartment to work and entertain. Let them do their job . 

• Upvote 2