Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Any Guess's how long this UM Procedure will take.

My Guess is 15 Hours.    07:42  to  22:42

Had it just been for the departure of Michelle and cleaning ready for Nicole then not long, but 2 other variables to add, the maintenance of the heating system that was going to be 2 days and the arrival of the new girl which may be this evening so i bet you will not be far off.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Had it just been for the departure of Michelle and cleaning ready for Nicole then not long, but 2 other variables to add, the maintenance of the heating system that was going to be 2 days and the arrival of the new girl which may be this evening so i bet you will not be far off.

Yes but it'll be worth it because once the heating's sorted they'll be able to walk around naked 24/7...:dodgy:

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes but it'll be worth it because once the heating's sorted they'll be able to walk around naked 24/7...:dodgy:

Your dreaming again lol, Btw if B1 stays off all day then a new girl must be coming there too as it would not take that long for cleaning for Irma.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Your dreaming again lol, Btw if B1 stays off all day then a new girl must be coming there too as it would not take that long for cleaning for Irma.

I think they'll stick at 3 till Nora goes. I think 4 is too many in B1...

Should not be a need for long UM now
RLC says during working hours (it was not UM yesterday as they announced, so who knows)
There is no reason for UM to move Nicole, who is familiar with the procedures for the cam. It is not customary to UM by visit of guest.
Therefore hope they come back online around at 1700-1800 today.

He who lives will see

• Upvote 2

il y a 16 minutes, Noldus a dit:

Ensuite, il is confirmed:

7. chambre de Nicole  

8. chambre de Nicole  

9. Salle de bains  

10. Salle de bains  

la chambre 11. Karol  

la chambre 12. Karol  

la chambre 13. Danaya  

14. Danaya de Le

Bonjour Noldus....  Donc pas d'invitée chez Nicole dans la grande chambre . ?