Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

A bit of over reaction on my part I'm sorry to say. Yes you're right naga, I should know better - that's the trouble with coming on line after a gut full of wine with dinner. Apologies to all, I think I'd better leave out the nighttime postings. Goodnight all

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

A bit of over reaction on my part I'm sorry to say. Yes you're right naga, I should know better - that's the trouble with coming on line after a gut full of wine with dinner. Apologies to all, I think I'd better leave out the nighttime postings. Goodnight all

Hey don't go yet man. It just didn't sound like you before. I've had a rant after 1 too many beers and then regretted it...:blush:

44 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What a con! Her first night in b-2 and in the honoured room and the first thing she does is get her young stud over for the night. So where is her alleged girl friend that she was supposed to be sharing with and again allegedly, the reason for her getting the big room. Nicole has duped RLC in my opinion as well as us so although she is good to look at I will not be. Let him fuck her brains out but I'll be with Karol. Time to go Nicole!

And to think we share part of the same name-I am disappointed

We are ok just read the apology above-Sorry