Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

What a con! Her first night in b-2 and in the honoured room and the first thing she does is get her young stud over for the night. So where is her alleged girl friend that she was supposed to be sharing with and again allegedly, the reason for her getting the big room. Nicole has duped RLC in my opinion as well as us so although she is good to look at I will not be. Let him fuck her brains out but I'll be with Karol. Time to go Nicole!

disregard 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The light is rubbish in the LR...

BTW has anyone had problems with CC tonight... errors flagging...?

Yes i even posted and it went to the wrong forum topic, which i found most odd, have had a few errors come up too

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

So there are literally 5 other girls in both barca apartments not counting Nicole and you're this upset because another one didn't show up? How thirsty can one person be? I mean who's to say this mystery girl won't show up.. tomorrow or even the next day? Learn some patience. It will help you out in the future.

To be fair happy has apolgised, he realised he'd overreacted, see his post...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The art of conversation isn't dead after all! How much time has Nicole spent on her phone in B2.. I know her time will come but it's great to see the engaged in friendly chat...:biggrin:

All is possible when you (in general) meet grown up people who are not two timing bitches and bullies.

• Upvote 1