Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and it looks like she was doing more when the heat was not working now the heat is working she has been covered up more then before

Before she had to keep doing things to stay warm.  Now all she has to do is get under the Blanket now the heat seems to work. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Before she had to keep doing things to stay warm.  Now all she has to do is get under the Blanket now the heat seems to work. 

so your saying laying on bed looking at laptop or phone  in bra and panties is how she stayed warm

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the last translation by Kitek, I read it as though Karol is all into guys.   I think she just said she preferred girls in an earlier translation for the viewing audience.   I could be wrong and hope I am for those of you that are still the viewing audience!!   This is where some good old honest seduction would come in to play if she really welcomes the attention.......seduce and welcome!!!

So many do and so many get fooled on here. There's a massive difference between being willing to perform with girls for gain, like bonuses or a renewed RLC contract, and actually being bi or lesbian. If they bring an unknown female home and fuck them then it's beyond dispute but girl on girl within the context of these apartments probably doesn't mean a lot. And certainly fondling another girl's breasts for a couple of hours means less than nothing.

• Upvote 2