Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree,  I just didn't like it when that slug showed up.  Nora alone is fine or with the other girls is fine but when Kiko shows up, that was always the time for me to leave.  I watched them in the old apartment a couple of times and that was one time to many in my opinion.

They were the most boring couple. Especially him. He has as much enthusiasm as a wet rag. Sorry world if that offends him but its a fact. I've said before Nora used to cry in the old apartment because he would NEVER fuck her.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They were the most boring couple. Especially him. He has as much enthusiasm as a wet rag. Sorry world if that offends him but its a fact. I've said before Nora used to cry in the old apartment because he would NEVER fuck her.

You're far to nice!!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Generic_Courage said:

nice. didn't know that RLC actually showed the women using the bathroom. it's odd, but this is a huge turn on for me, looks like i might have to get the credit card out!

This is not common. Only in Nicole's room that has the facilities. When Michelle occupied this bedroom in B2 there was tape in the form of an large X across it. Michelle traveled to the other toilet to do her thing. But Nicole and her friend are evidently comfortable with doing their deeds in front of the cam. We know Nicole has no trouble with the cams.