Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

All 3 new girls look great and its, like. day 1 or 2 days in, so we'll see what happens but they are certainly very easy on the eye...Karol took a month to step by step open up, and look at the effect she had on many of us, really without putting on a major show...:heart:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All 3 new girls look great and its, like. day 1 or 2 days in, so we'll see what happens but they are certainly very easy on the eye...Karol took a month to step by step open up, and look at the effect she had on many of us, really without putting on a major show...:heart:

that is very true and I like Angelina she is hot and the way she moves around and looks at the cams like k did when she first got there

• Upvote 1

I was going to say I'm off to bed now guys cos Karol's not there for us in our time of need and My Girl's fucked off with Bud2966 to have multiple orgasms!!

But Nicole has come home, so Bud musn't have been up to it!  :biggrin:

Just admit it, she's all mine...:heart:

Think I'll stay up a bit longer and watch her vap...::) 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

nagachilli2 said taken from B1 talking about Nicole1 hour ago,

Did you see the way she shut the front door when she went out again. It was so sexy....:biggrin:

Did you see when she just came in the door and walked across the floor-thought it was water :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was going to say I'm off to bed now guys cos Karol's not there for us in our time of need and My Girl's fucked off with Bud2966 to have multiple orgasms!!

But Nicole has come home, so Bud musn't have been up to it!  :biggrin:

Just admit it, she's all mine...:heart:

Think I'll stay up a bit longer and watch her vap...::) 

its that she didn't want to stay with k being there to

• Upvote 1