Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You originally didn't tell me who 'floats your boat', but you gave me a list in your follow up post. Obviously our tastes are very different, as everyones are on here. I just thought you were being a bit harsh on the girls cos they weren't to your taste. Can I just add something though, you've contadicted yourself a little there because isn't Nelly all skin and bone....:dodgy:

Ok, let's leave it. It is just so here that no criticism can be practiced. Everyone has "his girl" here. And is pissed off when criticism is practiced. What brings me to the question: Do you have "your girl" only here? How does it look in reality?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

Ok, let's leave it. It is just so here that no criticism can be practiced. Everyone has "his girl" here. And is pissed off when criticism is practiced. What brings me to the question: Do you have "your girl" only here? How does it look in reality?

I have a lovely wife in reality. This is just a bit of fun, that's all. If you look back at my 3000+ posts, which I wouldn't expect you to, you'll see what I'm all about. I really enjoy the banter with all you guys. and we don't always agree, but it's often more entertaining than what's happening in the apartments. The only reason I picked up on you was because, as everyone will tell you. I like all the girls who come through the doors of B1 and B2, just some more than others, and if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's heavy handed critisism. which I thought that was, as did 1 or 2 others. 

I'm happy to leave it too. Enjoy your time here on CC and hopefully we'll agree on something soon, but try not to be too serious, that's not what this forum is about, well not as far as I'm concerned...::)

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey Naga this cwouters is a real newb. He likes Nelly because she plays a fiddle. Then he asks  you if the only girl you have is only here. He cannot fathom what imaginary or fun means.

I just want him to chill a bit....It's hard work. I think I was being reasonable wasn't I...:confused:..

• Upvote 1

For once Mr box i agree with your first statement, (not with your conclusion tho ^^')

In the summer we had amazings girls that party almost every night, and had some fun during the day. As soon as belle left ( the last one from the "summer crew"). Almost every girls started doing nothing and what i mean by that during the day girls went out visiting barça ( which i don't mind) and when they came back home it was diner/shower/sleep ( some talk before sleeping). And on the occasion some party at b1 or b2 but always ends before midnight. Some of them bated on the occasion, and some others did cam shows. But that was it no exiting/fun party that we had the chance to see during summer. ( and i miss those parties, i'm not even talking about the g/g lesbian show ...). And so it's true that quiete a lot of girls since the departure of the "summer crew" have been in those appt for easy money, or at least showing the least to get that money. For k&k appt it's a bit different it's more like a girl-roomate kind of appt and i think it's great, lots of guest, lots of fun. But it's true that recently k&k haven't be much present and i think it was normal, it was the christmas hollyday, and they are allowed to have vacation ! 

Where i don't agree with you is that you are linking presence of guys with "fun". Let's say b1 & b2 becomes no more "girl on vacation" but " couple on vacation" i think it would be worthless, rlc already has 14 couples appt ... and it wouldn't change from them, couple would go out visiting the city during the day then dinner / shower / sex ? / sleep to me it would the same as watching those old ( boring :P ) couple appt. It will be "real life" like you like to use that word, but would it be worth watching ? For me : NO or at least it wouldn't be more worth watching than the other appt that already exists ( which i find boring as hell expect a few of them)

And here i'm not even talking about swingers/ b/g orgies which there are plenty website for those ( and you have to realise that those kind of website vv for exemple have short life expectency, once you have seen it once it gets boring ( and ridiculous ?) and nothing close to the so called "real life" that you are refering to !) 

There you go, i rest my case :) 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey Naga this cwouters is a real newb. He likes Nelly because she plays a fiddle. Then he asks  you if the only girl you have is only here. He cannot fathom what imaginary or fun means.

You should to learn reading! I never said that i like Nelly becuase she plays the fiddle. I've said that she plays the fiddle is a sign of intelligence. That means i like intelligent women. Got it now???

31 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

In addition, one can indeed like women because they play the violin. Or anything else special. What is strange about it? Nothing. The only strange thing is your opinion!

7 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

Hi guys! do anyone have problems with the replays? it dosent downloading(((

It saying FAILED TO GET CHUCKLIST

Are you premium on rlc ?  if not that's why, you will have access back to rlc replay when u resubscribe