Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Does Danaya ever actually masturbate to orgasm on Cam? It seems like she just does teasing garbage to keep people's interest enough to keep her in the house. She has a amazing body and

it would be nice to see her orgasm. Thanks in advance for your response!

yes she have, but always under cover 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Is it often or is it weeks in between?

she bate often. In B1 we had counting one day and came to over 10 times. But it is difficult to see and she has no violent orgasm, only turning her head slightly.

• Upvote 2

i'm in a struggle i can't choose which cam to look danaya half naked or angelina the other half naked  :) 

And i got to say angelina started yog fully clothed day 1, now we are day 4 and she is topless, soon fully nake ? :) 

1 minute ago, Hyperb76 said:

Very nice to hear! I'll keep watching her then. Thanks for responding.

you see it when she settles right out on her back, with both hands under the covers. Then you can see small movements on the quilt over her pussy sometimes. But she has a technique that does not have much movement.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

you see it when she settles right out on her back, with both hands under the covers. Then you can see small movements on the quilt over her pussy sometimes. But she has a technique that does not have much movement.

yhea there is only on time i heared her cum kinda louder than usual that was nice ( it was at b2 btw when michelle was still there )