Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Looks to me like all the girls are just fine about Nicole playing in th LR last night with Miguel...:biggrin:

I din't watch the whole thing but it's not like they were sweting everywhere nor did he cum all over the place so i don't see why they'd be mad about that ^^' 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

I din't watch the whole thing but it's not like they were sweting everywhere nor did he cum all over the place so i don't see why they'd be mad about that ^^' 

I think some thought they were all banished to there rooms....but if they'd walked through I don't think she'd have been bothered...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was a bit harsh on my girl last night. I watched it again this morning, when sober, and I was wrong. I was surprised she's back with Miguel, but had she ever left him? Signs are she was going to... She was hot as usual and I think your right about the other girls. I think they were fine. Angel would have been in her room anyway, as would Danaya, And if they'd come in or if Estelle had walked through to the kitchen, she wouldn't have batted an eyelid. 

If she's actually gone back to him she must like him a lot...

She is great though. She acts so natural, which is something I love about her. She wasn't bothered about getting the right angles for us....but leave your phone alone!...

By the way, Nora did it in the living room in B1 and she didn't get slaughtered for it. Nicole did for going to the kitchen...I know her BR was occupied at the time but it shouldnt have been...

She's still my girl guys so hands of...:biggrin:

Sounds like an excuse for bad behavior.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2