Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Seems like nicole is about to leave too, she just received a call in spanish and said "in two minutes" or something like that ( my spanish is not that great ^^' ) maybe she'll go to miguel's. Well probably an other dead night at rlc T_T. I know i'm repeating myself but ho god that i miss the summer crew T_T 

Angie looks like she could use another girl to play with. She's getting on very well with Nicole and Estelle but those two come as a pair and we know Nicole is straight as an arrow. Danaya would be nice but she is leaving soon so probably don't care to get too attached, and the other girls are all in B1. Maybe whoever replaces Danaya will be a good friend to her

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

wathou, please write the right name of the girls, it's better for us to understand, ok? Thank (i am a french man)

Je suis français aussi et j'écrit la première lettre des prénoms seulement quand il n'y a pas d'autre prénom qui comme par cette lettre : a = angelina / n = nicole / i = irma / d = danaya / etc ... ^^'