Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm jealous to think they are doing stuff with each other outside like you said if we know whats going on but cant see it is worse than not knowing what we are missing especially if they never bring it home

I don't think we actually know that to be fair. None of the translations has mentioned them doing anything with each other (there might have been a mention of boob rubbing, but we've certainly seen that plenty of times on cam).

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm jealous to think they are doing stuff with each other outside like you said if we know whats going on but cant see it is worse than not knowing what we are missing especially if they never bring it home

I am sorry, but I do not believe that neither you or I, we pay the sufficient thing for as that spectacles of the girls.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't think we actually know that to be fair. None of the translations has mentioned them doing anything with each other (there might have been a mention of boob rubbing, but we've certainly seen that plenty of times on cam).

they are going to a sex club together night after night who knows what really is going on now we only heard what happened that first night

5 minutes ago, timber said:

You excuse, but I cannot stand that he thinks that the people are a stupid ... (and I do not know it if it does it sabioendo or without knowing) In Kitek's translation, one speaks perfectly what they did) in order that it does not seem that I am I the fact that made garbage on the thread of the girls (since also some of them accuse me)

But it is alone a part ... you think that someone pays for taking girls to a club swinger only it is necessary to speak? Or do a few girls go away with a few friends to a club swinger without knowing that they are going to have sex? Or his ignorance of which it is a club swinger is well-known, or you want reirse a bit of us.

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

I am sorry, but I do not believe that neither you or I, we pay the sufficient thing for as that spectacles of the girls.

true but that does not mean I cant be jealous about not seeing it,it no different than if they came back and had sex under the covers every one would bitch about that is this any different

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they are going to a sex club together night after night who knows what really is going on now we only heard what happened that first night

Thursday and Friday of last week they were in an acquaintance club of exchanges of pair.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

true but that does not mean I cant be jealous about not seeing it,it no different than if they came back and had sex under the covers every one would bitch about that is this any different

Well, I do not want to take the illusion from anybody ... continue in this idea if it roasted you are satisfied. Not badly interpret my words, I do not want to take from you the ilusíón.