Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thursday and Friday of last week they were in an acquaintance club of exchanges of pair.

then there was the night the massage guy stopped over and Irma and Dayana disappeared I don't now if they went last night but they are gone again tonight that's probably 5 out of 6 nights so yea I would say pretty much every night they are goin there,you are just going from where the translation stopped that does not mean they have not been going there more

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0024 Nicole back home

And she is getting dressed again ... 

I don't understand anything in b1&b2 anymore, or at least i don't understand rlc's cast choices anymore  ... 

and i'm done for the night see you tommorow guys :) 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

And she is getting dressed again ... 

I don't understand anything in b1&b2 anymore, or at least i don't understand rlc's cast choices anymore  ... 

and i'm done for the night see you tommorow guys :) 

good night

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Nicole are leaving again for the night

Btw noldus if angelina bait & you are still up could you PM me the time for the replay ^^' ( she is the only that i care about right now :P ). Thank you :) and good night :) 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Btw noldus if angelina bait & you are still up could you PM me the time for the replay ^^' ( she is the only that i care about right now :P ). Thank you :) and good night :) 

she did it last night again 0249