Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

36 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit an argument between Nicole and Estelle. Just before Nicole left she was really yelling and being very demonstrative. But Estelle was not happy about something.

Yes, just watched it. Pretty full on row and Estelle wasn't to pleased. Neither was Nicole at the end.I wonder if it involves a bloke...

Dare I say it, but it reminded me of when Jess was trying to give her advice and be careful, and she didn't listen...

They better kiss and make up otherwise it might make things a little awkward in the house, considering the other girls have fallen out with Nicole and Estelle shares a bed with her...:confused:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, just watched it. Pretty full on row and Estelle wasn't to pleased. Neither was Nicole at the end.I wonder if it involves a bloke...

Dare I say it, but it reminded me of when Jess was trying to give her advice and be careful, and she didn't listen...

They better kiss and make up otherwise it might make things a little awkward in the house, considering the other girls have fallen out with Nicole and Estelle shares a bed with her...:confused:

Nicole's not going to be there much longer. Her ticket to hit the road is in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Nicole's not going to be there much longer. Her ticket to hit the road is in 2 weeks.

She's still gorgeous but I've come to terms with the fact she's not a team player. I hope she makes it up with Estelle, at least for Estelle's sake...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's still gorgeous but I've come to terms with the fact she's not a team player. I hope she makes it up with Estelle, at least for Estelle's sake...

They're going to have to. They both sleep in the same bed.

I've got nothing but admiration for Estelle's artistry work. The way she body painted Nicole in that Indian type design then the professionalism she showed in the photo session that followed showed that she is not just a pretty face (pretty in the attractive sense!). She is not shy in the bathroom either so all in all she has a lot going for her in my opinion.

• Upvote 1