Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

This is the most excitement B2 has had in the last couple weeks.:biggrin: 

I hope you are being sarcastic.  This is sad to see.  RLC will have to put and end to this by sending these girls-Estelle and Nicole home I think.

Better than closing B2 altogether.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I hope you are being sarcastic.  This is sad to see.  RLC will have to put and end to this by sending these girls-Estelle and Nicole home I think.

I emailed support after the physical fighting as asked them to send the two of them home. Nicole is no longer a contributor and Estelle is her guest. Toss them both.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Of course I was. This kind of thing isn't good at any time. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I emailed support after the physical fighting as asked them to send the two of them home. Nicole is no longer a contributor and Estelle is her guest. Toss them both.

I'll be surprised if somebody doesn't leave in the next few days. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I am sure that RLC will review the video-(after they pay their $10.00 LOL) and make a determination and maybe talk to both

I appears that Nicole has a temper and won't give up

Ya that's the way it looks. Nicole doesn't want to let it go. Well it's after 4 in the morning.. Wonder how much longer this is going to go on.

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

I agree both will probably be on the way home in next day or two. 

I almost never email support. In the over 3 years I have been a member of RLC I emailed support twice before so I consider this an important event. I feel that way because Nicole (the actual participant) has proven when she gets mad she gets out of control. With her currently not getting along with anyone in either Barcelona apartment she becomes a risk RLC should not want. We already know she has had a shouting match with Danaya so let's remove the risk and bring in someone who is not a liability.

• Upvote 3