Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This was one of my Favorite Trio on RLC Irma,Anna and Sexy Ilona,,,,it would be hard to get all 3 here at the same time.:heart:::)

Opps I just realized that this is Lola and not Anna:biggrin:

Angelina reminds me a lot of anna, she is bating almost the same way that anna did , they have almost the same body type & angelina is as social/friendly/smiley as anna :) 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

About the fight night. Estelle told to Nicole that she is showing her booobs and pussy for money at RLC like about 2000 Euro for showing her tits.... after that they start fighting. So now we know everything)))

how do you know that ? you speak russian ?

Just now, Cuteguy said:

ask Yuri he will confirm what i say))

i taught that also ^^' but  i don't see why estelle would say something like that since she is also on RLC xD unless she is not paid by rlc ( i already taught of that) or at least paid less than nicole 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

About the fight night. Estelle told to Nicole that she is showing her booobs and pussy for money at RLC like about 2000 Euro for showing her tits.... after that they start fighting. So now we know everything)))

So that's what started this fight yesterday? Because this has been going on for about 24 hours now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So that's what started this fight yesterday? Because this has been going on for about 24 hours now.

There must be more to it than just that.  Kitek said that Estelle was fed up of Nicole telling her how to live her life.  Or something like that.  We dont know how much ruling Nicole has been doing. I suspect there is more to it. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There must be more to it than just that.  Kitek said that Estelle was fed up of Nicole telling her how to live her life.  Or something like that.  We dont know how much ruling Nicole has been doing. I suspect there is more to it. 

Agreed. I'm willing to bet Nicole's reckless behavior is also part of it. She's been lucky that she hasn't come to harm outside the apartment.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, wathou said:

and btw did yury translated the whole conversation/argument before that ? if he did could you share it with us ^^' 

I don't know about translation. Yuri is a russian speaker, that is why i said that he can confirm my words. I'm not familiar with Yuri.