Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

profanity-thought-bubble.jpg

f1ab29e30b408061be42d1d3baadfbda.gif

hey mikey- your girlfriend Masha is about to get bonked again- I bet you wish it was you- just to see if you fall into the cave/abyss again hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

hey mikey- your girlfriend Masha is about to get bonked again- I bet you wish it was you- just to see if you fall into the cave/abyss again hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm good...after crawling back out of her bottomless pit back to civilization,,I would never go back to Base Jumping into that dark wet hole.:biggrin::biggrin:

7456dc79_blackholegif.gif

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I'm good...after crawling back out of her bottomless pit back to civilization,,I would never go back to Base Jumping into that dark wet hole.:biggrin::biggrin:

7456dc79_blackholegif.gif

ahhhhhhhh mikey- where is your sense of adventure hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

great pic :biggrin:

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

More entertainment from the cat fight than I've seen for ages with the result a draw I would say with Nicole pinning Estelle down on the LR floor but Estelle must have given Nicole a wack to give her a grazed eye. I thought Estelle would be too strong for Nicole but she certainly surprised me with her show of aggression - fiery little devil isn't she! Shame it had to end with a scrap but I get the impression Estelle had been bating her ( no guys taunting not masturbating) all night and Nicole just had enough and erupted.

Still Nicole will have found solace with Miguel more than likely when she left but after last nights shenanigans I reckon they might have signed their exit papers so an early farewell for one or both of them perhaps? Let's see how tolerant RLC really is or as arbitrators even though Angel did try to make the peace at one stage. 

Your impression is backwards. Nicole is the one that refused to let it go. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Your impression is backwards. Nicole is the one that refused to let it go. 

I don't think there is a need to argue if nicole or estelle wanted to let it go. They both threw puches & kickes, they are both in fault :X

• Upvote 5