Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I"m so happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this,,,,, when you have someone who's every fucking sentence on CC is talking about Real,Fake or scripted,,,it either shows that they have a very limited vocabulary or they just like saying that shit so that people will talk back to them,,,it's so desperate and attention seeking whore attitude like this I don't like,,it's like if you don't got anything to say then just be quiet and read other people's comments,,you don't got to comment all the freaking time on CC. Sadly that's the only thing they know how to say and talk,,,so if it's not about saying how fake and scripted something is,,then they have absolutely nothing else to say or contribute to the Forum. You guys know that I'm not making this shit up,,,,,you see his/her comments every single day. Only females I see just love to sit around and gossip 24/hrs - 365/yr like this SMH::)::):biggrin:

4 hours ago, wathou said:

So MrBox, you are seriously messed up ... Even if it's "real" life, it is unacceptable ... Nicole & estelle physicaly hurtted eache other... If this would have been a man punching a women let me tell you everyone would have emailed rlc to kick him off, and to my eyes this is the same danger ... 
So for you it is ok, for two friend to kick/punch eachother because it is "reallife" ... Wow you have achieve a new low ! Nice :sick:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

angelina home btw, let's focus on the 2 friendly girls reamining at b2 ^^

You can focus on Angelina. I however should probably turn my focus level of Danaya down from creepy stalker dude to somewhere around playful Love struck kitten....  :blush:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I"m so happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this,,,,, when you have someone who's every fucking sentence on CC is talking about Real,Fake or scripted,,,it either shows that they have a very limited vocabulary or they just like saying that shit so that people will talk back to them,,,it's so desperate and attention seeking whore attitude like this I don't like,,it's like if you don't got anything to say then just be quiet and read other people's comments,,you don't got to comment all the freaking time on CC. Sadly that's the only thing they know how to say and talk,,,so if it's not about saying how fake and scripted something is,,then they have absolutely nothing else to say or contribute to the Forum. You guys know that I'm not making this shit up,,,,,you see his/her comments every single day. Only females I see just love to sit around and gossip 24/hrs - 365/yr like this SMH::)::):biggrin:

Thanks euromike. Several good points made. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

What was the name of the black girl that used to live here?,,,every time I hear the name "Estelle" I think about her,,I can't remember her name right now.

stella if i remember correctly, she was lovely :) 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What was the name of the black girl that used to live here?,,,every time I hear the name "Estelle" I think about her,,I can't remember her name right now.

Stella :heart:

• Upvote 3