Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

And I see Miss Nicole is home. She was in the hall bath when I got home from work. Looked like she had showered. She went to bed for a bit then got up to put something on her face in the bath using her phone for light. Looked to me she was trying real hard to be quiet. None of the other girls were awake.

Watched that fight between nicole and estelle on replay.  Never predicted they would come to blows though not surprised.  What I found weird was Angelina behaviour. Giggling like some school girl while the girls exchanged blows then rub one out moments later in her room  Does she have a cat fight fetish? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Watched that fight between nicole and estelle on replay.  Never predicted they would come to blows though not surprised.  What I found weird was Angelina behaviour. Giggling like some school girl while the girls exchanged blows then rub one out moments later in her room  Does she have a cat fight fetish? 

Dang never thought of that could be.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Almost forgot. Nicole does have a bit of a black eye and some scratches on her face. She still isn't quite asleep yet.

yeah she is still bruised from the fight. That right hand estelle landed on her would have made tyson proud lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I've been offline for the past 5 hours and am just getting on. I think they must have had a powwow with RLC this afternoon.

We'll have to want for others to chime due to CC being offline for so long.

I could be wrong here but the little time I was watching she appeared to be acting subdued. Like someone that knows they fucked up badly. She got back out of bed at one point to put something on her face in the bath. She used her phone for light instead of closing the door and turning on the bath light. We'll have to wait and see what the day brings.

• Upvote 1

This is too close a quarters for them to sleep unless they got called to the local offices of RLC and both got a warning of some kind. That may speak for why Estelle was gone so long today as well. Like you said Des tomorrow will be an interesting day. Hope our friends keep us informed as I won't be up until 1400 Barcelona time and by then Estelle should be up and about. Does Estelle even know Nicole is in bed with her?