Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

It's a nice hand though...:dodgy:

I just thought she was warming up to her first open bate for us all. but I always do..She would have pulled the covers half way up again...:sad:

The twins are really stepping it up now, Lia especially. The last 2 days her nudity has been awesome...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's a nice hand though...:dodgy:

I just thought she was warming up to her first open bate for us all. but I always do..She would have pulled the covers half way up again...:sad:

The twins are really stepping it up now, Lia especially. The last 2 days her nudity has been awesome...:biggrin:

yes 10 time better then a and k ever showen on cam and I'm hoping for more from the twins

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

thank god :) love her & she is getting closer with angelina :) 

Usually, it is Danaya who chooses the girls she wants to be friends with. It was like that the first time, and it is the same now. If Danaya chooses to be your friend, she is a fantastic friend, but if she chooses to be your enemy she will not change her mind. Irma is the only girl who has gone the other way, and made a friend of Danaya when at first Danaya was not interested in friendship

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lia needs to be home alone, without Mia, then we might be in dreamland...:biggrin:

They must be some of the best, close up and longest pussy shots we've seen in Barca. Plus the light was great....and to think some of us were calling them boring...

OT Mia is coming out of her shell too, you've gotta work on your angles pet...Ask your sis how it's done, or better still, watch very closely  like we are...:blush:

• Upvote 2

i`m sorry angel i will try again angel is than lady who cares about other people and i love her she should start working with people  -------- translator people and work was wrong so i had to write work and people that translator should be straigh :huh: ???