Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Nicole a trabajado muy duro para conseguir quedarse sola en la habitación. Incluido a todo el equipo de apoyo de RLC durante UM.

Nicole worked very hard to get alone in the room. Included in the entire RLC support team during UM.

Nicole hatte in ihrem Koffer Tüten mit Kleidungsstücken. Eine Jacke hat sie in ihren Schrank gehängt und ein T-Shirt davon hat sie angezogen. Den Koffer hat sie dann auf den Balkon gestellt. Allerdings dort hin, wo sie sich nach dem Aufstehen versteckt / gesonnt hatte. (Kamera-Schatten !!!!)

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I guess those that think the only "REAL" girl is leaving are going to cancel their membership because there aren't anymore "REAL" girls to watch? deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damn I guess all the others are CGI. Didn't think RLC had that kind of resources. fantastic-smiley-emoticon.gif

This has got to be one of the best comments ever made on here ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Where is Nicole's suitcase? Can't see it in her room?

Just watched replay PP and she put her empty suitcase on the balcony at 12.13...

Btw, for those interested she did a short bend over at 12.16 in the bathroom which is her best ever because the light is perfect, and shows off her fantastic pussy....

Of course you'll just have to take my word for it because you'll not look...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

So estelle is gone? The problem with friendships and no matter how close two friends are, there always going to be that situation that test its strength or shows how bullshit the friendships is and in the case of estelle and nicole, it was the latter. No its over for them both. One has left, nicole should leave too. She has been the only ever housemate in RLC history to e disliked by all her housemates.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just watched replay PP and she put her empty suitcase on the balcony at 12.13...

Btw, for those interested she did a short bend over at 12.16 in the bathroom which is her best ever because the light is perfect, and shows off her fantastic pussy....

Of course you'll just have to take my word for it because you'll not look...:dodgy:

Thank you Naga. No question she has a beautiful pussy and enjoys using it, which is a real turn on for me as well. I am just really disappointed in her to the extent I want new people in that apartment other then her and Danaya.

• Upvote 1