Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

So estelle is gone? The problem with friendships and no matter how close two friends are, there always going to be that situation that test its strength or shows how bullshit the friendships is and in the case of estelle and nicole, it was the latter. No its over for them both. One has left, nicole should leave too. She has been the only ever housemate in RLC history to e disliked by all her housemates.

Disliked, different, yes a bit selfish and possibly misunderstood a little. She is certainly different...I love her...:heart:

She'll go this week I reckon, she's starting to think about packing

That'll be better for her, cos the other 2 don't like her, and it will be better for them too. I hate bad vibes in the girls apartments...Hope Danaya goes too and get Angel some new playmates...How about the Twins in the big double, now we know they're not quite as shy as we 1st thought...

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you Naga. No question she has a beautiful pussy and enjoys using it, which is a real turn on for me as well. I am just really disappointed in her to the extent I want new people in that apartment other then her and Danaya.

I won't be upset if Danaya goes either, and some new girls in. I'm not a big fan of previous girls returning, apart from 1 or 2, eg Karol and Belle,  and would much rather they be first timers. That's why I love B1 and B2. You just don't know what you're gonna get...:biggrin:

The twins in the big bed in B2 for Angel to play with might be interesting...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I won't be upset if Danaya goes either, and some new girls in. I'm not a big fan of previous girls returning, apart from 1 or 2, eg Karol and Belle,  and would much rather they be first timers. That's why I love B1 and B2. You just don't know what you're gonna get...:biggrin:

The twins in the big bed in B2 for Angel to play with might be interesting...

if you are not a big fan of previous girls coming back, i think you could to be disapointed by who could be replacing nicole :angel:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys. The minute Nicole walks out that door with her suitcase I will instantly forget her, never think about her anymore and not mention her on this forum ever again...:dodgy:

Wait a minute-you are not going to cancel until she comes back??

You and BBsq can talk to each other til your girls come home--but Belle is still mentioned so it's ok if Nicole is too :dodgy: lol

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

You and BBsq can talk to each other til your girls come home--but Belle is still mentioned so it's ok if Nicole is too :dodgy: lol

you are such a nice guy happyone hahahahahaha

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Well if I can occasionally mention her I suppose that's ok. Alright, I won't cancel...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3