Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Nicole walked into the living room to invite both Danaya and Angelina on a drink. But the two did not want anything. Yes Nicole tried to break the ice, but there was probably a little chill in the atmosphere. Nicole tried anyway. ????

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree with those who criticice Nicole, I think she has been selfish etc. but I kind of feel a bit sorry for Nicole too. She probably came to rlc, and thought the purpose of rlc was to bee sexually active on cam. When she brought in a guy to fuck, the conflict started with Jess. After having messed up b1 completly, she probably thought she would fix things up by moving to b2. There she could fuck guys on cam, and if she had the big room she could fuck guys without getting in conflict with the other girls, like she did with Jess. Only problem was that she had to bring in Estelle to get the big room. But moving to b2, and sharing bed with Estelle, only made things worse. Now she has messed up b2 worse than she did to b1

i don't see how using a friend to get a room would fix probleme xD

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree with those who criticice Nicole, I think she has been selfish etc. but I kind of feel a bit sorry for Nicole too. She probably came to rlc, and thought the purpose of rlc was to bee sexually active on cam. When she brought in a guy to fuck, the conflict started with Jess. After having messed up b1 completly, she probably thought she would fix things up by moving to b2. There she could fuck guys on cam, and if she had the big room she could fuck guys without getting in conflict with the other girls, like she did with Jess. Only problem was that she had to bring in Estelle to get the big room. But moving to b2, and sharing bed with Estelle, only made things worse. Now she has messed up b2 worse than she did to b1

The reason she came to Barca was to enjoy herself and that's what she's done...Fucking guys on cam wasn't the reason she came to Barca...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Nicole walked into the living room to invite both Danaya and Angelina on a drink. But the two did not want anything. Yes Nicole tried to break the ice, but there was probably a little chill in the atmosphere. Nicole tried anyway. ????

If she was going to try to make things better then she should have done so a lot sooner. She's waited to long to fix anything.

• Upvote 3