Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

suite 2 eme réponse pour la Police : 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

People you see online are not actors, which means that they can get in any situation everybody can get - in this case, a visit of authorities after having a loud party. We appreciate your attention and worries on this matter.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Puré rlc ne m'ont jamais répondus comme ça xD t'as de la chance ! ou alors ils commencent enfin à communiqué plus ... 

Btw so it was indeed someone who disconnected the infra-red light the other night ...

yes, Mike when he puts his phone to charge 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

RLC m'a répondu ce matin sur mes deux courriers de hier soir pour le départ de nicole et pour la Police dans l'appartement

1ere réponse :

Hello,

Switching IR-light off can not cause participant to leave the project. Nicole leaves the project for some other reason.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

la fin de son visa de trois mois est en effet la principale raison de son départ futur ^^ 

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

Puré rlc ne m'ont jamais répondus comme ça xD t'as de la chance ! ou alors ils commencent enfin à communiqué plus ... 

Btw so it was indeed someone who disconnected the infra-red light the other night ...

Ive a funny feeling the IR switch in that room is located next to the switch for the lamp and is easily switched unintentionally, Nicole turned on the lamp and off again when it was daylight from that corner for no reason than she could have been told to switch on the IR. If that is the case then she may have not known it was off in the first place. Im guessing a little of course 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Seing dead fish have lots of cloths in bed hope that means she it's leaving and not that she it's moving to Nicole bedroom that is leaving or something..that would be an change for much much worst.

Danaya has been very inactive so im not too upset if she leaves. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Seing dead fish have lots of cloths in bed hope that means she it's leaving and not that she it's moving to Nicole bedroom that is leaving or something..that would be an change for much much worst.

Ho yhea thank you ze81 i taught danaya might be leaving but she is just maybe transfering her stuff into nicole's room nice :) :heart:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive a funny feeling the IR switch in that room is located next to the switch for the lamp and is easily switched unintentionally, Nicole turned on the lamp and off again when it was daylight from that corner for no reason than she could have been told to switch on the IR. If that is the case then she may have not known it was off in the first place. Im guessing a little of course 

Don't know if it was just an coincidence,but the infrared lights turn of exactly in the precise moment Nicole reached the lamp and turn it if..it was the exactly moment,I used replay to see it and it was just like that,the like was fine with the infra red working,they were preparing to the thing..then she reached the lamp and boom..dark.

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho yhea thank you ze81 i taught danaya might be leaving but she is just maybe transfering her stuff into nicole's room nice :) :heart:

Arrr..man three months with this girl gona seem three years,she must have contacts.Now the apartment gets even worst without Nicole,shedid something,angel does something,dead fish does absolutely nothing and gets main bedroom iukss.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Danaya has been very inactive so im not too upset if she leaves. 

Last time she been in rlc(full three months)she act just like this,layed in bed,only teased never delived not an single time..the dead fish bates,it was totaly an replay of it.Hope no third time for her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Arrr..man three months with this girl gona seem three years,she must have contacts.Now the apartment gets even worst without Nicole,shedid something,angel does something,dead fish does absolutely nothing and gets main bedroom iukss.

yhea i know but i love watching her ^^' but that being said i'd love to see 2 new girls with angelina :) and if danaya leaves before nicole i would felt like rlc fucked me xD

• Upvote 1