Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

hace 52 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

Es probable Haya Ido Que a Caminar Nicole Casa. Noldus, Es Que Mike o marca? Pense Que Lo llamo Marcos anoche, Cuando la Policía Llegó a la puerta, Pero puedo Estar Equivocado ...

This afternoon, Marcos (or Marc) as her friend Olga called her (the girl he talked to on the phone and asked her to give him the floor)
This is known, because he was talking to her hands-free and the whole conversation was heard.
Another thing she has said is that on March 1st, Nicole will leave the house bound for Paris.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

This afternoon, Marcos (or Marc) as her friend Olga called her (the girl he talked to on the phone and asked her to give him the floor)
This is known, because he was talking to her hands-free and the whole conversation was heard.
Another thing she has said is that on March 1st, Nicole will leave the house bound for Paris.

ho boy gonna we gonna have to wait 1st march then T_T

Thank you for the info voritos :) 

21 minutes ago, MrBox said:

También tenían queja debido a la perturbación de la paz noche con sólo las niñas en este lugar. No tiene nada que ver con los niños o Nicole en este lugar. 

Algo como esto es parte de la vida normal y no hay razón para dejar el apartamento. ... Esto es Europa, que no tiene que preocuparse cualquier castigo, porque ella no hizo nada malo. ... Supongo que, incluso Nicole y BF no son castigados.

The police, I take the data of Marc, to put an administrative penalty (the typical fine). That's why the police asked him to accompany them (there were three policemen at the door) downstairs, where the police van was.
With a warning that the next complaint, the fine could be of greater gravity.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

thank you Vortios

1 minute ago, vortios said:

The police, I take the data of Marc, to put an administrative penalty (the typical fine). That's why the police asked him to accompany them (there were three policemen at the door) downstairs, where the police van was.
With a warning that the next complaint, the fine could be of greater gravity.

Ok. That is a bit more as i expected. ... but ... No reason for Danaya to leave the project.

Even, if i would like this to happen. :)

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

De acuerdo. Esto es un poco más como lo esperaba. ... Pero ... No hay razón para Danaya para abandonar el proyecto.

Incluso, si me gustaría que esto suceda. :)

I think you're right about this. I do not think Danaya leaves the house because the police showed up at the house. I think it's a decision made long ago (I'd even say she came in with a set date to leave the house).

• Upvote 3