Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Danaya is packing now, which begs the question why move to the big room in the first place.

that's a good question ^^' but i'm pretty sure that the twins will get this room. Too bad irma isn't packing it would move the bad dynamic ^^'

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

that's a good question ^^' but i'm pretty sure that the twins will get this room. Too bad irma isn't packing it would move the bad dynamic ^^'

why do you think twins will get the room

7 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

danaya pregnant ? big belly

i don't think so, like irma i think she has put a few kilo since they arrive ^^' ( when you are paid 2000€ for doing nothing and your only expense are food i think it's a natural think ^^')

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

danaya pregnant ? big belly

I noticed that few weeks back. Her belly is growing either due to late night eating and staying in bed or she is pregnant. 

Lets see. everyone has a choice but I would love to see the following combinations in Big room 

1. Belle and Caro 

2. Lola and Caro 

3. Belle and Lola 

4. Lola and Megan 

5. Megan and Lola 

6. Megan and Belle 

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Like I say a week earlier !

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

because they are 2, and their friend ( gina ) is at b2 

it would be better if only one comes to b2 that way we may get some kind of show from them if there not together sharing a bed