Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Cuteguy said:

well if it was just a sarcasm , I'm sorry for taking it so seriously! ))
I don't understand sarcasm , bad for me...

Sorry for being rude guys, I just really like Angel much!!

I accept the apology--Thank you for that

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say guys, boring bate or not, which we could all have a mass debate about :dodgy: The Angel has kept Barca afloat tonight again, and she's still show us all her fantastic pussy....:biggrin:

Thank you Angelina...:angel::heart:

And if that is an open invitation---I accept :biggrin:

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

but there is something predictable and routine of this. As with Kristy, it's the same every day.

Reminds me of Kristy also,after more than year her bates are all equal..she covers always the same leg..on leg visible..no pussy visible..again and again..from what I seen from angel she took notes from her..always the same way..half covered..blanked covering the cam in the right spot..she already did it at least four,five times always the same way.

5 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

well if it was just a sarcasm , I'm sorry for taking it so seriously! ))
I don't understand sarcasm , bad for me...

Sorry for being rude guys, I just really like Angel much!!

Hey Cute, that no problem. Sarcasm can be a tricky one to get. Some people hate it....I love it...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Reminds me of Kristy also,after more than year her bates are all equal..she covers always the same leg..on leg visible..no pussy visible..again and again..from what I seen from angel she took notes from her..always the same way..half covered..blanked covering the cam in the right spot..she already did it at least four,five times always the same way.

You mustn't have watched her much ze, There is absolutely no comparison. Angel is several leagues above Kristy...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And I for one have loved watching every single same ol same ol bate---quite exciting ---Thank you girls --Kristy and Angel and others who share

• Upvote 1