Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Always full of surprises, that's RLC, BBSquare will be wetting himself with joy Lol

But why did Angel leave at the crack of dawn this morning I wonder; maybe just to add to the element of surprise. A very interesting mix but I'm surprised that Gina hasn't joined her pals the twins in b-1. Maybe that's saved for the next episode!!

7 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

This apartment will hinge on Belle's relationship with Angel. Gina will continue to be tight with the twins. Bell may gravitate to B1 as well because she already knows Stella and Erma which leaves Angel fending for herself. 

Good points horse, I can see that happening too. Angel I think can look after herself, she has her own agenda outside the house. As long as Irma keeps A away from Belle, I'll be happy...It would be great if Belle clicked with Angel and Gina though and they did a few fun things together, but it's hard to prise Gina away from the twins...

You just know A  is just round the corner unfortunately, waiting and licking his lips in anticipation...Sorry guys for that image...:cry:

• Upvote 1