Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Did anyone see any of her shower or in her BeR before. Cam 2 seems OK but as you can tell I am steaming with anger. :angry:

Yes i saw all of it, there must be an issue your end .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

till some members continue say" oh my baby irma" oh my wife irma" there is no reasons for this come back stop,i think irma have the record of the come back,i hope she will be gone soon forever and never see again her ass on rlc,same think for this boring danaya.let see new blood and don't fall in the facility mister rlc !

I'm all for getting the popular girls back but only if the apartments need a lift. Irma and Nora came back and definitely lifted B1 back from the doldrums. Saying that Stella has been very disappointing even though I'm one of her biggest fans. It will be interesting to see how Belle goes i will wait and see after a few weeks. I would like to see some new girl's like Gina she's not shy and bit of old and new is ok with me.

At last, the gods opened the gates B2 again. Once they settled in the long-awaited and lovely queen Belle. Well now every penny worth invested in this apartment. Welcome you wonderful lovely Belle. But it is tragic that almost all cameras became considerably worse, then the total wreckage that was a couple of weeks ago. Now the lags and is full of pixels, which is miserable to even accept. No HD quality to enjoy. RLC really need to do something about it. For now, the chaos even looking at these beautiful creations. Now that really is the long awaited Belle has returned. Well then you probably want everyone to see and enjoy her beautiful dances in the right HD quality. So damn glad she is back. love it. ✨??????

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Seriously ? Did you loose connection or something, it looked fine to me except for been a pit pixelated 

All the cameras hung. I guess I have pay for Replay now and at a lower resolution. I really missed everything. What's your spec I have an i5 processor with 8GB 1600 memory and a 1GB graphics card, it should not have a problem.

Maybe it's my ISP

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

All the cameras hung. I guess I have pay for Replay now and at a lower resolution. I really missed everything. What's your spec I have an i5 processor with 8GB 1600 memory and a 1GB graphics card, it should not have a problem.

if you have a probleme it's from your internet, i'm on a crappy laptop and never had any probleme but i have a 200MBS internet ^^'

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe it's my ISP

I have a pretty shitty laptop and it's OK, must be your net

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Seems running 4 streams was way too much. The bedrooms were even freezing now. I do need a new ISP. I'm at 11 Mbps.

LMAO is a 11Mbps even exist, right now i'm belgium and even there isn't that crapy internet ^^'