Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Someone needs to give Belle a phonectomy. Tonight was a great opportunity to build a relationship with Gina but she stayed on the couch with her phone. I wonder if they even talked much during the journey to B1. Lots of make-up hugs with Irma and maybe even with Stella although I am not sure that's fully settled yet and maybe that's why Belle laid off the drink tonight.

Belle must own an outfit that doesn't make her look like a man's fantasy but I'm not sure she's found one yet - I nearly fainted at a couple today ... well they started me dreaming.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

All the girls I care about are either in bed or on the bed with panties on

This is a very salient point. Belle slept totally naked about once every 13 days or so but without panties more frequently and topless about half the time but now she's covered top and bottom, when she goes out she keeps putting on those tights like a chastity belt, which appears to have been breached during whatever happened that night and even wandering aroun the apartment naked has been stymied by her see through robe which shows her pussy at the front but restricts the view form behind. She's already give some bends where I can see the outline of her flaps through the material plus she sleeps in the room with least natural light and you can't switch the bed around like in the small room so despite the great cameras and the views we would get if she ever switches the light on which freezes my feed then this has worked very badly. Meanwhile all the other girl are firing out pussies and a*holes right left and centre in glorious light. It might just have to except that Belle has an incredible talent for not giving the best views but in truth if I only ever saw Belle's and The Goddess's pussies again I'd be very happy and if I never saw the rest it wouldn't bother me although how I'd avoid seeing Masha's and Julia's is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Snakeater said:

No matter what apt the twins or Gina is in the first thing they do is strip down. Must think this is an erotic thing to do? Just awful boring all the time.

OK Snakeater I'm with you on that one. They are far better exposing their holes on the bed then they are at their silly swaying dancing.

t

Wow exciting party at B2, shit its Belle and Stella's old stomping grounds, what a P.O.S.  Angie hurry back so Irma can give you a nice nude massage in your King

size bed. This picture is pathetic watching TV woo hoo, and Belle looking at her phone, switch her out for Megan.

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well i see i didn't miss anything last night :X i hope this is not the new b1 & b2 because it's boring to death ! :X

I think, they need way more guests (girls and guys) in this apartments. ... and ... I would also be nice to see a fast replacement of the teasing only girls. 

Just to have teasing nude sessions and dancing show is not "The private life of other people live in 24/7.". If the girls (e.g. one of the twins) has already social contacts, that made it useful to take along condoms, it should be no issue to invite them over to the apartment.