Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

are we sure that is belle and not michelle that who she is acking like just before she left

Im sure she will perk up but at the moment something is just not right with her 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

belle was always like that during the day sleep/phone then once the night come she lights up to party ^^' but right now the other girls are not into partying i guess :X or at least not in the apt 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I sure hope so if not its going to be real boring to watch her lay around all covered up till its time to go out and live her real life out side the apartment

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

belle was always like that during the day sleep/phone then once the night come she lights up to party ^^' but right now the other girls are not into partying i guess :X or at least not in the apt 

The current room plan is a bit strage. ... I think, I would have been better to have Belle and Irma in the same apartment. Like it may also would be better to have Gina and the twins in one apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

The current room plan is a bit strage. ... I think, I would have been better to have Belle and Irma in the same apartment. Like it may also would be better to have Gina and the twins in one apartment.

like i said yesterday in b1 even if that would be nice it wouldn't change the routine that the girls have now 

Just now, MrBox said:

I agree, but unfortunately RLC do not think in the same way, they just put girls in the available rooms. But Irma Stella and Belle would have been the right combination. 

Just now, wathou said:

like i said yesterday in b1 even if that would be nice it wouldn't change the routine that the girls have now 

... i agree ... but this would fit way more the real relationships they have. 

Beside all the discussion about "openness" or "real life", i think, we could agree, that is it important that the girls can have fun. I guess, Belle and Gina are not a good fit. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... i agree ... but this would fit way more the real relationships they have. 

Beside all the discussion about "openness" or "real life", i think, we could agree, that is it important that the girls can have fun. I guess, Belle and Gina are not a good fit. 

i don't see how the girls would have more fun ... since they are meeting almost everynight in the same apt oroutside and during the day they are on their phone / sleeping / yoga / outside.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't see how the girls would have more fun ... since they are meeting almost everynight in the same apt oroutside and during the day they are on their phone / sleeping / yoga / outside.

I guess, they would not do this any more (i mean hang out all together). ... and ... This would be very good for this apartments, because they are not the best fit anyway. 

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I can only think that Belle did not feel like going over, either that or she is resting up for a night out. 

she's been sleeping the hole day ;) first on the couch and now in her bed