Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Gina and Belle were just talking again!  shock.gif    Is that like 3 times today? 

You don't think they could actually be getting to know each other do you? laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif 

And again!! This is just to weird for B2...:dodgy:

Come on now DES, it has taken them quite some time for them to reach this stage. We are on Day 5 of Belle. I suppose it is difficult to judge because I think Belle already knew most of the girls she has met on RLC but with Irma we would have reached this stage after a day or so. I think there has been standoffishness on both sides but I think it has been more Belle seemingly back on her man hunting agenda which occupies so much of her time. I think she is determined this time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Gina. You are home alone now...:biggrin:

That doesn't work for Belle at the moment except she's more naked. 5 days and no sexy dancing (except a couple of minutes in her room and in the shower).

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Gina. You are home alone now...:biggrin:

She's keeping her door open to make sure Belle's gone before she gives us a show. She's practising now...Down a bit, Gina, Right a bit...you're close...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

BTW I am still more turned on by My Belle:heart: than any other "mortal" (you know what that means because when that famous bottom starts to move ...) woman on here. When she's on the screen I'm not in a state of permanent excitement but she doesn't have to do too much to get a reaction from me.

A more restrained look from Belle today. Same skirt and tights but a more restrained grey top which makes almost look like an office girl or someone who works at a perfume counter. And her hair is just down rather than yesterday's bangs.

Needless to say I preferred yesterday's look but I like her in anything ... even those Calvin's.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Come on now DES, it has taken them quite some time for them to reach this stage. We are on Day 5 of Belle. I suppose it is difficult to judge because I think Belle already knew most of the girls she has met on RLC but with Irma we would have reached this stage after a day or so. I think there has been standoffishness on both sides but I think it has been more Belle seemingly back on her man hunting agenda which occupies so much of her time. I think she is determined this time. 

Just joking around. Darn threads are getting way to serious what with all the psychobabble going on.:dodgy: :biggrin: