Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean don't show any more bits than you have to. It's very difficult to tell. She was very good at not showing her bits in the light last time but a lot of it was unintentional e.g. she couldn't have known the exact light and sometimes was inches off camera. This time however she appears to be being calculated and careful in an era when the rest of the girls are being the exact opposite.

Yes she was careful before about showing a little to much. This time though she seems a lot more reserved about having fun. Course it could be her period doing that. We will just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Based on how she has spent her last few months, that is very unlikely

Exactly Belle has not changed personality so we'll wait for this phase to be over. Even The Goddess has modest phases. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean don't show any more bits than you have to. It's very difficult to tell. She was very good at not showing her bits in the light last time but a lot of it was unintentional e.g. she couldn't have known the exact light and sometimes was inches off camera. This time however she appears to be being calculated and careful in an era when the rest of the girls are being the exact opposite.

I guess we will never know why she has decided to be like this, but can only hope she changes her mind. We know she likes to show off as she has done so many times before even at the end of her last stay she still liked to dance in front of the mirror and windows usually with nothing on. One thing i have noticed though is the amount of times she has looked at her tummy and pulled it in and poked and prodded it. If she is not 100% happy with her look it may be knocking her confidence. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle in to bathroom and start with her face

How bizarre - is she going out? I doubt it at this time. I've never seen a girl but so much on her face as Belle maybe 4 or 5 different things in one day is possible with her.

Lack of self confidence? She's had that zit on her chin and her skin isn't the best but it is better than Th Twins' skin for instance. She's prettier than Irma and Gina and not far off the Twins who look more plastic. Obviously not as pretty as Stella.

• Upvote 1