Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

My Belle:heart: finally up and about and a few minutes ago the tampon went in in the hall just like yesterday.

Strange that she had to open the door to the lounge but I am guessing Angel likes to keep it shut because of playing music in the morning but Belle shut it on the way back. That door shouldn't be shut. It always creates a divide like when Becca was doing her camshows or when Jasmin had decided late night sexy dancing wasn't for her. The LR doesn't get closed off anywhere else.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: finally up and about and a few minutes ago the tampon went in in the hall just like yesterday.

Strange that she had to open the door to the lounge but I am guessing Angel likes to keep it shut because of playing music in the morning but Belle shut it on the way back. That door shouldn't be shut. It always creates a divide like when Becca was doing her camshows or when Jasmin had decided late night sexy dancing wasn't for her. The LR doesn't get closed off anywhere else.

Its known for been draughty when doors and windows are open, the window in the LR is open which maybe blowing through to Belle.

My views on Angel is there has been no-one taking their job of adult entertainment more literally and she is doing it for the RLC viewer, not solely for her cam viewers and husband/BF like Michelle not half cam/half RLC like Jess, not most of tthe time but with no imagination or feeling like the twins, but full time, full on. I can almost see her thinking what's the best view, would they like me to bend, dance sexily, have a bath but get up several times, move across the bed (like I always wanted Belle to do) exercise, wiggle, dance.
Honestly this is not a criticism, nor was it of Jess BTW. It is great. I think maybe only Nora on her last visit, Irma and possibly Lola think this way, so it can't be a criticism.

• Upvote 1

Well if the time of the month theory is right with Belle which I don't believe it is then we appear to be in for a least 30 days of nothing from her since she put that heavy pad in very early in her stay and tampons since. Contrast that with the first time she was here, I doubt if the severity and length of her cycle have changed that much but it hardly got in the way of anything last time.