Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did Belle just crack a smile in the shower !!!!!

And the towel once again hides what little remains of her visible crack. 

These are the worst showers/baths not in Barcleona but in the whole of RLC.

I cannot believe now she will last longer than 30 days. The hiding is clearly deliberate and a shout out to all those who said I wouldn't criticise Belle - well I hope you realise that's bollocks. Because this really is as somebody said an insult to the viewers.

"They want to see me naked. How can I hide?"

And in her case we know she's not shy. 

• Upvote 2

Her showers were amongst the best ever seen on RLC - I have plenty of evidence to support that and to go from the best to the worst can only be deliberate.

I think there will be complaints, RLC will say their usual, but in background they will be speaking to her and if they do then I think she'll leave. It's the hope that kills you.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

And the towel once again hides what little remains of her visible crack. 

These are the worst showers/baths not in Barcleona but in the whole of RLC.

I cannot believe now she will last longer than 30 days. The hiding is clearly deliberate and a shout out to all those who said I wouldn't criticise Belle - well I hope you realise that's bollocks. Because this really is as somebody said an insult to the viewers.

"They want to see me naked. How can I hide?"

And in her case we know she's not shy. 

Your 100% right BB she did crack a smile and glanced at the cam before turning up the heat and hiding. Totally deliberate im afraid she knows she is steaming the cam. Ive kind of lost my respect for her after this, ive been going back to Leora. 

• Upvote 4

I have a go at every girl who tries to hide simply because that is against the raison d'etre of this site. It is not to observe real life, It is adult entertainment (in the T&C of RLC) and thus requires certain minimuma of expected behaviour so couples are expected to fuck and girls are expected to get naked. I don't think the fantastic nudity of Gina, Angel and the Twins is an accident - they have been told that it was is expected of them unless you think this is all coincidental. I'm not sure Nora would not be impressed with what Belle is doing.

I will still wish Belle all the happiness in the world and she will always be my favourite with The Goddess but right now I cannot defend what she is doing and feel really upset about it - I feel I have been duped.

In South Park terms I am calling

SHENANIGANS

on My Belle:heart:.

• Upvote 3

I have missed so much of RLC because I have to stick with My Belle:heart:. I can go away and play GTA V but as long as she's on here I will feel compelled to watch her almost to the exclusion of all others. Luckily for me Leora gets up 5 hours of more before her and will do more to get excited out in a morning than this Belle has so far this visit.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It appears only pixie lovers are left on this board and now I wish I had spent my money enjoying Jess and Nicole. I don't want orgies, I just want sexy dancing naked Belle back.

My Sub runs out in about 3 weeks, will there be enough for me to renew ?

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

My Sub runs out in about 3 weeks, will there be enough for me to renew ?

I am considering not renewing already even if Belle stays because this is not worth watching and I've seen almost all I want of other girls. It would take an influx of pixies for me to stay.

However ... suddenly naked :biggrin:

• Upvote 1