Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Perfect situation, Angie and Belle home alone both nude there should be "69".    And there are to many fucking forums, delete ones that do not get used, hard to find the correct apartments version 2.905488.  Put everything under one for the apt like B2.

Belle take Angie naked dancing/ w you. Both not naked no more :(

So while I was away Belle finally woke up. Let's hope Rip van Belle is behind us but she still wasn't naked while doing it. It may take a few mor edays before we see that again but now we know that's in. Did anything prompt this but 11 p.m. is late to be going out - not late for the swinger's club though and once Irma has her there then maybe (I doubt this a lot) we'll see whether she brings her back and does a Danaya/Jess with her. Then I will get excited provided I get a good view.

Tights again though - maybe they are her protectors i.e. no matter how drunk she gets they will provide a trigger mechanism to her brain if they start to come off. Let's time she did nearly go further than she wanted. However for B1 and B2 theya re entirely unnnecessary.

Conversation when she get back won't be in English again so I hope someone tells me what want on. It seems like most of the interesting dialogue happened in the LR last night when the volume was up so it was difficult to tell just what they were saying.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So while I was away Belle finally woke up. Let's hope Rip van Belle is behind us but she still wasn't naked while doing it. It may take a few mor edays before we see that again but now we know that's in. Did anything prompt this but 11 p.m. is late to be going out - not late for the swinger's club though and once Irma has her there then maybe (I doubt this a lot) we'll see whether she brings her back and does a Danaya/Jess with her. Then I will get excited provided I get a good view.

Tights again though - maybe they are her protectors i.e. no matter how drunk she gets they will provide a trigger mechanism to her brain if they start to come off. Let's time she did nearly go further than she wanted. However for B1 and B2 theya re entirely unnnecessary.

Conversation when she get back won't be in English again so I hope someone tells me what want on. It seems like most of the interesting dialogue happened in the LR last night when the volume was up so it was difficult to tell just what they were saying.

At least she was dancing and pulling those panties down to flash again in typical Belle fashion. Not too late to be going to the clubs in Barca, Many don't get going until after midnight. 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its just like BB has said many times, it only takes something that pleases Belle to spark her back into life, something or someone has made her happier and i did not see a pad used either.

Clearly I hope she has a better night than whatever happened at the party last night. She didn't come back happy. probably Alex again tonight but maybe Alex and Irma are playing matchmaker and that got Belle excited. Be a bit weird if they were playing matchmaker at the swinger's club though :biggrin: although (and I know I'm way over thinking this) if the men frequents the swinger's club he will be fine with Belle's nudity.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its just like BB has said many times, it only takes something that pleases Belle to spark her back into life, something or someone has made her happier and i did not see a pad used either.

she put one ( pad), she got out of tha bathroom to take it in her room

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Clearly I hope she has a better night than whatever happened at the party last night. She didn't come back happy. probably Alex again tonight but maybe Alex and Irma are playing matchmaker and that got Belle excited. Be a bit weird if they were playing matchmaker at the swinger's club though :biggrin: although (and I know I'm way over thinking this) if the men frequents the swinger's club he will be fine with Belle's nudity.

With the look she has gone for im going with its a regular club not the swingers. Of course we can only guess, 

Ps ive not seen Stella for days she is never in.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

the "normal" club opens at 11 pm :)