Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why do some folk on here always assume that whenever Irma goes out with anyone, they go to the swingers club!! Yes, apparently she has been before, but she might just fancy a coffee and a piece of cake now and again....like normal people do...:biggrin:

Yes exactly! But this is not spectacular enough for these dream dancers ...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

This is how it happens. "Apparently, Irma, Belle and Alex were in a club or a cafe." Nothing more. 5 postings later it was definitely the cafe. The "apparently ... or ..." is forgotten. I myself wrote something wrong today because I confused (twisted) Stella and Belle. And yet, no protest came, I even got a positive reputation!

well then alex got short changed for his birthday I'm sure he was in such a hurry when he got back from changing his clothes that he only eat one piece of the baked goods the girls did for him so he could go to a café and not smoke while the girls went to a mall at 2am are you fucking kidding me really

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well then alex got short changed for his birthday I'm sure he was in such a hurry when he got back from changing his clothes that he only eat one piece of the baked goods the girls did for him so he could go to a café and not smoke while the girls went to a mall at 2am are you fucking kidding me really

Also such a topic. Just as I did see, he did not even change clothes when he came back.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Angel, get the Nivea out now, I've caught up on the posts...:biggrin:

Ha I was watching her bath and saw leave. I switched to the over camera and wondered where the rewind button was LOL. I'm Replay mad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ha I was watching her bath and saw leave. I switched to the over camera and wondered where the rewind button was LOL. I'm Replay mad.

I tend to decide on 1 girl and stick with her. Even if I know another might be putting on a show, I know I can just catch it on replay...:biggrin: