Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Ok I've settled down now....:cry:

Thank you Angel for sharing with us another beautiful sensual self satisfying moment with us...You are a total star...:biggrin:

This girl is 30 years of age, so she isn't inexperienced in giving herself a bit of TLC. She has a style which obviously she's more than happy with and it certainly works for her, which at the end of the day, is all that matters.

We shouldn't get bored with it. We shouldn't moan on that she hides her face, although tonight she gave us some genuine facial expressions, we shouldn't winge about the fact she half covers herself, although tonight she didn't. I just enjoy the fact she's sharing these intimate moments with us, very regularly. I can't understand why anyone is complaining...

If she kicked the covers off, we'd get no better view on Cam7 than we are now and Cam 8 is a bit far away to make it any better...

I love this girl and, for me, is the star of B1 and B2 right now...:angel::heart:

• Upvote 4