Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Rather like Jess in B1, The Twins in B1, Angel and Michelle in B2, Gina's great pussy display makes me so jealous that all of her 5 rooms somehow despite being out a lot of the time Belle has not given shots anywhere to compare with all those girls in the rooms. hopefully with 75 days left and only Irma's room left for her to occupy - oh wait she's even done that now adding the LR's she's slept in 8 rooms, 6 beds and 3 couches - surely we'll see a great display somewhere for my sake.

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The Queen exhibits yet again - joy of joys :heart:

Nora isn't here. LOL and i missed all her exhibits last time.

Belle down to a thong - first time she wore one to go out which I thought about mentioning earlier - so her most naked sleep ever unless she puts something on. A cushion on the bed is there to block if she needs it LOL.

And the light is on -if only it had been on for the sexy naked dancing earlier today and we she got on and off the bed naked but at least I can admire all of her beautiful chunky bottom that I so love.