Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well believe it or not people of our age do have good looking young GFs and it's not to do with money. I know this because someone close to me is of a slightly lighter build to Alex and yet without a job he was going out with an attractive 22 year old. Why? Because he's a nice caring guy and the girl felt safe with him. Actually he ended the relationship. So per se the age difference is not creepy - although society conditions us to think so. I remember sex bomb Jennifer Ellison in Thailand seeing middle aged men walking through the streets with a young girl and commenting that is disgusting before removing her clothes to appear in a lads mag leaving little to the imagination.

I've never been a one to let age difference be an issue in a relationship, so that isn't creepy...But 7 girls of that sort of age....:confused:

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well believe it or not people of our age do have good looking young GFs and it's not to do with money. I know this because someone close to me is of a slightly lighter build to Alex and yet without a job he was going out with an attractive 22 year old. Why? Because he's a nice caring guy and the girl felt safe with him. Actually he ended the relationship. So per se the age difference is not creepy - although society conditions us to think so. I remember sex bomb Jennifer Ellison in Thailand seeing middle aged men walking through the streets with a young girl and commenting that is disgusting before removing her clothes to appear in a lads mag leaving little to the imagination.

Well, there was a pretty large age difference between Jess and Rus, and it didn't bother me. Or Elisa and Fima. 

But we are not talking about a loving and caring relationship built in the long run like your example, we are talking about a guy who (as a translation said if I remember correctly) offer gifts to Irma to see her naked, take the girls to swinger parties, make them perform sexual oriented shows, offer them sex toys and hit on them while showing them the kama sutra. Nothing wrong or illegal, and if the girls are okay with that, more power to them, but that is not exactly the image of Prince charming :biggrin:

And before someone retort this to me, "beardo" Dima was around the girl 's age ...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never been a one to let age difference be an issue in a relationship, so that isn't creepy...But 7 girls of that sort of age....:confused:

Just forget about Alex himself - like I said sex toys and the Kama Sutra - but if I shared an evening with 7 girls like that at my age I would be smiling like The Dude when he went under all those female legs as he went under the bowling alley. Now he may be considerably better looking but I imagine The Dude was close to that person I told you to forget.

But where has Belle again. Not at B1. Maybe with a guy she met with Alex - now she has openly talked about a kind of father figure who would care for her and I'm sure she doesn't me Alex - because I think her mood has to do with a man. Perhaps going out in jeans was just a getting to know you date rather than her raunchy stuff. I watch with anticipation but if Irma goes out and she comes back the same time then surely she won't have seen Alex 6 nights in a row.

Must stop mentioning Alex as I know it's like a red rag to a bull. I just wish I lived in Barcelona was rich and 20 years younger but then don't we all. Hey the bull simile is appropriate for Spain.

• Upvote 1