Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Pussies in every room that might be a first for RLC :biggrin: four windows open four pussies in full view :heart:

Related image

I use to love the theme for this..  "Josie and the pussycats.. long tails and ears for hats...."  class.. pure class::):biggrin:

32 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Catching up to replay, a bit annoyed to see that the "Belle on fire" event had vanished into nothingness, but Gina was quite good looking in the morning light, and the 12:01 to 12:03 timeline brightened my mood quite a bit :biggrin:

This was really the first time Belle had made an impact in the most watched streams and without it will the newbies realise what she can be like? If she had Gina's ability to give good shots to the camera due to the lighting then she might have blown the other Barca girls away. 

34 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I use to love the theme for this..  "Josie and the pussycats.. long tails and ears for hats...."  class.. pure class::):biggrin:

I used to love Alexandra, the bad girl - that may something about me.

And I never got why Dick Dastardly needed to cheat when he was clearly the best although he did explain it when he won by not cheating - that made him really upset.

Simpler times

Yesterday Belle watched dubbed Family Guy and she does like this rather filthy cartoon with dogs (possibly) but it couldn't a line about being weirdly attracted to an underage sister so I'm sure it was Japanese in origin.