Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I didn't think of that I hope Angelina don't think of that but I can see her doing it

Yeah but that doesn't mean that she doing it purposely , she just feeling herself more comfortably with that pillow between her legs. 
So just stop playin Sherlock Holmes and watch  all her beatifull nudity until she allowing it :)  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Have you noticed how Belle writes many things into her notebook with the assistance of her phone (as a translator). I thought last week that she might be learning Spanish and the timing of her going out each evening coincides with the times that Nicole would go out to her Spanish lessons. Could be way off but I wonder if she is going to the same evening classes for Spanish lessons that Nicole did? 

I thought my girl Nicole did her Spanish lessons in her bedroom...:dodgy:

Quiet night so been watching some TV. What's all this Angel bashing, from guys who I thought liked her...:cry:

Last night she had an early night with no bate and pretty soon to sleep. She has a bad cough and looks like she has cold the way she was coughing and spitting in the sink this morning fairly regularly

She was up early this today and cleaned pretty much the whole Apt naked. She's spent a long day out of the house, presumably working, as she does pretty much every day, and she crashes out early because she's knackered, how dare she...

As for hiding...you're having a laugh...

Naked for long spells in her room, and even the kitchen. Naked yoga, naked cleaning this morning, and great scenes and fantastic bend overs in the bathroom. Yes she sleeps over the far side of the bed, but don't all the girls who've had that room, unless they've been sharing. Strange as it may seem, some people prefer to be near the bathroom during the night. 

And about her bating, why when sleeping over there night after night would she even contemplate coming over to Cam7 to bate for us...nice as it would be...

As for hiding with the cushion because she was venturing a bit too close to Cam7, for fuck sake....:confused:

She's shattered and has crashed out early tonight, end of story...:angry:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quiet night so been watching some TV. What's all this Angel bashing, from guys who I thought liked her...:cry:

Last night she had an early night with no bate and pretty soon to sleep. She has a bad cough and looks like she has cold the way she was coughing and spitting in the sink this morning fairly regularly

She was up early this today and cleaned pretty much the whole Apt naked. She's spent a long day out of the house, presumably working, as she does pretty much every day, and she crashes out early because she's knackered, how dare she...

As for hiding...you're having a laugh...

Naked for long spells in her room, and even the kitchen. Naked yoga, naked cleaning this morning, and great scenes and fantastic bend overs in the bathroom. Yes she sleeps over the far side of the bed, but don't all the girls who've had that room, unless they've been sharing. Strange as it may seem, some people prefer to be near the bathroom during the night. 

And about her bating, why when sleeping over there night after night would she even contemplate coming over to Cam7 to bate for us...nice as it would be...

As for hiding with the cushion because she was venturing a bit too close to Cam7, for fuck sake....:confused:

She's shattered and has crashed out early tonight, end of story...:angry:

Because they can. You know they don't need a reason.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2