Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Oh so Belle's on her own. Why don't Angel and her get together for a sexy naked dance show in the LR. It is still quite early, Angel.

Angel asleep early again, ive not seen much of her over the last few days :cry:

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

just maybe I just may have alittle love for her and she did make me think more of her then I did of karol :heart:

She just has a beauty that's hard to define. Not drop dead gorgeous, like my girl Nicole, but very beautiful in her own right, great body, fantastic personality...basically the whole package...If this is all we get from her till she leaves, I'll still be a happy man....:angel::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh so Belle's on her own. Why don't Angel and her get together for a sexy naked dance show in the LR. It is still quite early, Angel.

I would love to see that and it would be great

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She just has a beauty that's hard to define. Not drop dead gorgeous, like my girl Nicole, but very beautiful in her own right, great body, fantastic personality...basically the whole package...If this is all we get from her till she leaves, I'll still be a happy man....:angel::biggrin::heart:

Needs more curves..

• Upvote 2