Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

01:38 Belle back from we probably know where.

I still maintain it's unlikely. She still has her makeup on, waterproof or not it wouldn't have survived that well through the showers. Also she went out and returned too early, based on all other visits

• Upvote 2

Well last 2 times she's been out late My Belle:heart: has returned with the sexiest of dances and a couple of attempted bates. What will we see tonight?

I have heard Kami and Kristy bated but I am not leaving My Belle:heart:

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I still maintain it's unlikely. She still has her makeup on, waterproof or not it wouldn't have survived that well through the showers. Also she went out and returned too early, based on all other visits

Well nearly 2 hours but the same clothing. However the high heels threw me a bit. The makeup is in her bag so she could have reapplied it. I know that seems unlikely. As for the time which is still over 90 minutes maybe Monday's not as busy. However we better not say too much on the board. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well nearly 2 hours but the same clothing. However the high heels threw me a bit. The makeup is in her bag so she could have reapplied it. I know that seems unlikely. As for the time which is still over 90 minutes maybe Monday's not as busy. However we better not say too much on the board. 

It's the perfume that's the deal-breaker for me. None of the girls ever apply it before going to that club, and Belle didn't on the last visit either, but she did today. I'm reasonably certain. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, West_California said:

Can't forget Jenny !!    ♪ 867-5309 Jenny ♫

I saw the number on the wall....

absolutely right W Calif- good call

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's the perfume that's the deal-breaker for me. None of the girls ever apply it before going to that club, and Belle didn't on the last visit either, but she did today. I'm reasonably certain. 

I'm not saying you're wrong just that it's difficult to find an explanation if it isn't. She was dressed down and hadn't changed clothes since early this morning so maybe the perfume was just to hide. Whatever these trips are she generally returns happy. She went out happy too, in fact she was happy for a few hours before she went out.

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

which club are you referring to Ben- "the" club, or the club they normally go to ???? Had to ask hahahaha

I do have a question for you- refresh my memory- didn't Irma & Ilona leave together a few days early on their last visit to B1 ????? Thanks