Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

So am I, I am just saying if she had she would not have ended up in a bed with him like Stella. Just different girls.

The phone is completely unrelated to the fact that Stella ended up in a bed with him. Absolutely not related. Stella paid for that phone, in cash. 

Just now, Benfold said:

Yes, I'm sure you had a terribly hard time trying to watch Megan, Jasmin and Jess :biggrin: 

Ooh the Pixies. I think I missed a lot of Belle watching Megan. A mistake I didn't make with Jasmin but I was enormously torn as you can imagine and watched a lot of Jasmin. Jess only over lapped for a bit and was the least pretty of the 4, but still a pixie with a banging body.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The phone is completely unrelated to the fact that Stella ended up in a bed with him. Absolutely not related. Stella paid for that phone, in cash. 

She was incredibly excited and grateful though - but thanks for ironing that out. :biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She was incredibly excited and grateful though - but thanks for ironing that out. :biggrin:

It's fine. I didn't like the insinuations against Stella about that phone, and I posted a bit of a translation about it. 

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Why does my feed always pause ever so briefly when Belle gets up - thank goodness for Replay, don't let me down again. No sign of dancing despite her good mood.

Maybe a loose wire under the bed ? Or that's where Mr Box is hiding ?

• Upvote 1