Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just remember what she does for a living when she leaves the apartment and then compare that to what she does in the apartment........MrBox is spot on with his posts!!   Yes, he does repeat himself way to much but he is spot on!!!!

Mr Box has strong opinions about the current cast, and these are similar to yours, but  I can assure you he is wrong in this case.

Being stubborn can be a quality when you want to defend a cause, but reality and facts can be more stubborn than the strongest opinion.

Many people saw Angel's open, over cover bate in full light, and the footage will still be on replay until this evening. Mr Box just lost credibility with a lot of people because he is just denying reality and facts that everyone could and can still check, in his obsession to validate his own opinions and preconceptions  and made a fool of himself with his weak grasping at straws (looking to the right during half of the bate, not even the full time = hiding ... seriously ...).

Now I guess he can still mislead people who aren't premium or without access to replay - the resentment and anger towards rlc and/or the current girls can be quite strong in there, and I guess people will still believe him because they want to believe ...

But a fact is still a fact. If a fact doesn't validate one's opinion, I imagine it is possible to wave it away to make oneself more comfortable, but you can't expect people to follow.

Edit : my phone autocorrect transformed bate into batter. that's cute

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Benfold said:

Um laut zu schreien ...

Wir alle wissen, Herr Box ist ein Troll. Wir alle wissen, dass er es liebt, seinen selben alten Quatsch zu wiederholen, und er sitzt an seinem Computer, der verzweifelt weint, wich bei jedem, der auf sein Drivel antwortet.

Bitte, tu, was ich tue, blockiere ihn. Dann brauchst du nicht, um seine Beiträge zu sehen, und du kannst dich glücklich mit deinem Tag bewegen. Alle, die ihn zitieren, bedeutet, dass ich auch sein verrücktes Geschwätz lesen muss. 

Vielen Dank

Not that my 2 cents matter here,especially in Barca threads,I still find these 2 apartments worthless and being a premium member with replay for the past 90 days.. I haven't found anything worth watching. 

Rant finished.

• Upvote 1