Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, West_California said:

lucasfrench59 & curious advertise for Chaterbate ??

heyyy ... nooo

was a lukas' found which made me laugh when visited. didnt mean to send people there,

i dont like camsites and thts why i have issues in cc in Leora's topic with her defenders when i criticize Leora for her direct to the cam poses.

sorry

Reading the posts on the past 2 or 3 pages, it seems that Angelina has finally had enough of missing the good stuff out of the apartment.  Her eyes will be opened with Belle tonight......if not already!!   She will go from being the longest holdout to a naughty girl in one night.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Reading the posts on the past 2 or 3 pages, it seems that Angelina has finally had enough of missing the good stuff out of the apartment.  Her eyes will be opened with Belle tonight......if not already!!   She will go from being the longest holdout to a naughty girl in one night.

They've only got 1 key between them...Belle's gone with Angel cos she's sick of having to get off her bed to answer the door....I think Angel's lost her key...:confused:

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Works for me....:angel:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening everyone...Bit of an odd one so far...

Angel goes out with Belle, unusual but I like it, shows they're getting to know each other a bit, and Angel will look after her...Then Irma and Stella come home. Irma's in tears, then goes out...:confused:

Lia just arrived home now...

Well she aint done a good job of looking after her, she has lost her ! :dodgy:

Seriously im sure Belle is fine she is a big girl, Maybe she is with Irma. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she aint done a good job of looking after her, she has lost her ! :dodgy:

Seriously im sure Belle is fine she is a big girl, Maybe she is with Irma. 

Belle will be fine. Looks like it'll be Angel's turn to let Belle in if they've only got 1 key...:confused:

• Upvote 1