Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I think I may well not renew in 15 days time and so it will bye bye to Belle and RLC? It will painful but if I not getting to see what I want, what's the point. $75 is way too expensive for a couple of naked dances lasting 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Alcoholics never do.  They just keep fighting their Demons until they pass out. Then the next day is just a repeat of the day before.

Is Belle an alcoholic? She only drinks at parties and then can go a week without drinking at all. So she's not. Almost everyone I know, but i am English, would drink at the same speed as her, man or woman, but the rest of them are slow. The fact is if they were properly partying she's be on the dance floor now. Party of her problem is that she is ao quick with her first few drinks - she's not had that much in the last 90 minutes and it contrasts with the teatotallers around her.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Alcoholics never do.  They just keep fighting their Demons until they pass out. Then the next day is just a repeat of the day before.

She likes a drink SC but I wouldn't call her an alcoholic... 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

that was also 2 min....

OT Makes it easy to watch on Replay. She had a fight with Smith yesterday when he took her phone off her in the bathroom. She followe him into the kitchen and lightly hit him a few times got it back but a couple of minutes later he was in again although they calmed down.

Belle not scoring many points in this game.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Makes it easy to watch on Replay. She had a fight with Smith yesterday when he took her phone off her in the bathroom. She followe him into the kitchen and lightly hit him a few times got it back but a couple of minutes later he was in again although they calmed down.

Belle not scoring many points in this game.

Ha mixed Kristy up with Kitty. Dodgy eyesight but her fucks tend to last 2 minutes so do Kristy's fucks to be honest but she has lots of them at one sitting.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Her problem is that she just can't pace herself so sometimes is arseholed before the party is in full flow...:sick:

Lack of control is one of the symptoms of alcoholism unfortunately... Lovely person but has no control when she begins