Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Are they waiting for the North American (I said US but then I remembered all my Canadian friends) audience to come home bearing in mind the last 2 nights have ended well into the morning. Yes I know that wasn't for the audience but you know what I mean.

I know yourself and some others go with that theory, but not me...I don't honestly believe that's what was happening last year. But you know my views after my earlier posts. Some might call me naive but that's just how I feel BB...

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Charade it's how the summer parties era started :) let's hope it's the first step to the right direction :biggrin::angel:

It's solstice to day - night and day are of equal length

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are they waiting for the North American (I said US but then I remembered all my Canadian friends) audience to come home bearing in mind the last 2 nights have ended well into the morning. Yes I know that wasn't for the audience but you know what I mean.

I've been here all along...:biggrin:

An alcolholic has no control once they start. At one time I was as close to being one as you can get and not be one. I could go without drinking for days. But as soon as I had that first drink I could not stop. I woke up one day with my normal hangover and said that was all. It was 25 years later before I had another drink. I can now have 1 or 2 beers and am fine. But no rum or vodka to this day.

• Upvote 1