Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Certainly 1post suggested she was weird for going to bed when she did, but nobody else. I was ecstatic....:biggrin:

That was me. I just think it is odd to leave a party when your bedroom's next door. Alex wasn,'t being creepy. I wished he wasn't there but then would Belle have given that great dance after? 

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I must admit I was also glad she went to her room when she did and although she was on the far side of the bed, at least she was on top of the covers and on maximum zoom on my notebook it showed on cam#8 she has tremendous outer lips that isn't as evident viewed from the side when she bates. It will certainly be a joyous occasion when and if she relents and goes for an open bate on top of the covers as well. We can but live in hope but thanks anyway Angel for what you've given us so far :angel:

I think the light from the bathroom really highlighted her fabulous puffy pussy lips last night, even from that distance. I for one am pleased she got rid of the runway...beautiful...:heart:

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As Wathou says, the view was poor. She couldn't have been further from cam7 if she tried. She was uncovered but that angle doesn't help so we didn't see much. 

She seemed a bit horny leading up to it and just think she wanted a bit of self satisfaction, that wasn't really for us...:angel:

This is a voyeur site. It is what I'm here to see, girls doing things for their own satisfaction, not putting up fake shows for us. Currently Angelina is the only one doing that in b1 and b2, and I give credit to her for not getting involved with Alex

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That was me. I just think it is odd to leave a party when your bedroom's next door. Alex wasn,'t being creepy. I wished he wasn't there but then would Belle have given that great dance after? 

His very existence there was creepy. He'd supplied the DVD or whatever it was . He'd been touchy feely with Gina and Angel, then set next to Angel, who you could tell was uncomfortable because she sat as far from him as she could on that sofa, without moving, which would have appeared rude. Then she was on her phone, usually something she doesn't do much till she goes to bed,  and also talking to Belle, in my opinion to avoid him slobbering all over her. I think he was being creepy...

Rus would have been better because he has a skill as a masseur, and only the girls who'd want to utilise that skill would partake... So Angel and I think Gina would sit that one out...well the 'extended massage' anyway, shall we call it...

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That great dance had nothing to do with A. She was in a good mood, and was half pissed...

• Upvote 1

The Twins have got naked with him and GIna almost certainly spent the previous night with him so it is up t OK them whether he comes or not so if they aren't that bothered why are you?

But the importan try think was the party was on Cam and in B2 which is the better venue. And Angel bated after so she couldn't have felt that bad.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That great dance had nothing to do with A. She was in a good mood, and was half pissed...

I beg to differ. She may have done more dancing at the party and then gone straight to bed and you mention she was happy, which means having spent several days with Alex she doesn't have a problem with him and indeed they had some fun together. Girls set their own limits and make their own choices.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Twins have got naked with him and GIna almost certainly spent the previous night with him so it is up t OK them whether he comes or not so if they aren't that bothered why are you?

But the importan try think was the party was on Cam and in B2 which is the better venue. And Angel bated after so she couldn't have felt that bad.

We don't know what the function was they all went to the previous day. It might not have been a sordid affair, they all looked too smart for that, but we won't know. Angel didn't bate last night. She did about 10am this morning...::)

The twins seems ok with him, but they'll just follow Irma IMHO...

• Upvote 1